Weatherford Emergency AC Repair
Here to Keep Your Family Cool & Comfortable All Summer Long
When your air conditioner breaks down at the worst possible time, you need fast and reliable service. That’s where Hobson AC comes in. At Hobson AC, your comfort and safety matter a great deal to us, which is why we are on call and ready to provide emergency AC repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the time of day or night, you can count on us to arrive in fully stocked trucks, ready to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Since opening our doors in 1962, our team has been proud to offer the most dependable heating and air conditioning services in our community. Backed by decades of experience and equipped with top-of-the-line tools and technology, there is no problem our skilled technicians cannot handle.
For emergency AC repairs in Weatherford, call Hobson AC at (817) 383-2788. We are available 24/7!
Warning Signs of an AC Emergency
The heat here in Texas is no joke, so a functioning air conditioner is a necessity. If your system is acting up, it is important to have it repaired right away to avoid a complete system breakdown. We recommend becoming familiar with all the signs that your system is malfunctioning so you know exactly when to give Hobson AC a call.
Below are signs that you need an emergency AC repair:
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- The AC is blowing warm air
- The air coming from your air registers smells odd (burning, dirty laundry, or musty odors)
- Your circuit breaker trips whenever you turn the AC on
- The AC cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
- There is water leaking from the outside AC unit
- The evaporator coils on the outside unit are frozen
- Your home is extra humid
- The outside AC unit is making very loud, unusual noises (banging, rattling, or screeching sounds)
- The thermostat isn’t working
The last thing you want is for your AC to call it quits in the middle of a heat wave. Luckily, Hobson AC is here to do everything we can to keep that from happening. Our highly trained technicians are on call 24/7 to ensure we are there for you when you need us most.
How to Prevent an AC Emergency
In our decades of service, we have encountered countless AC breakdowns, most of which could have been easily prevented. Your air conditioner is a big investment and it has the responsibility of keeping your home and family cool and comfortable, so it is so important to take good care of it.
Below are steps you can take to prevent an AC emergency:
- Change your air filter: Clogged and dirty air filters can reduce airflow and therefore the energy efficiency of your air conditioner. Additionally, they put a lot of strain on your AC, which can cause significant damage over time. To avoid problems with your system, your filter should be replaced every 1-3 months.
- Check your air registers: To ensure even airflow and to prevent unnecessary strain on your system, you should keep all air registers open and move anything blocking them during system operation.
- Take care of repairs: Leaving AC issues (even those that appear to be very minor) unattended can cause a lot of damage to your entire system, so it is important to have repairs taken care of right away. Our techs here at Hobson AC are here to take care of any problem areas before they have a chance to worsen and cause a full system breakdown.
- Keep up with maintenance: Routine professional maintenance is the key to a happy, healthy air conditioner because it helps you to catch problems early on and take care of them before your system crashes. Scheduling professional AC maintenance every six months can significantly reduce the risk of repairs, extend the lifespan of your equipment, increase your energy efficiency, and enhance your at-home comfort.
Failing to take proper care of your air conditioner can result in frequent repairs and premature system failure. Reach out to Hobson AC today to learn more about how we can keep your AC in top shape.
Don’t suffer through the heat, call Hobson AC at the first sign of a problem and we will be there in no time to get your system right back up and running. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, our skilled technicians can offer a reliable solution to any problem you may be experiencing.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 383-2788 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.