Weatherford Heating Maintenance
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best!
Just like your car, your heater needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a professional. As one of your home’s most integral systems, you want to be sure it is taken care of.
At Hobson AC, our heating professionals provide reliable, effective heater maintenance services in Weatherford and surrounding areas. When it comes to taking care of your home comfort, no one does it better than our team. We are here to keep your heater in top shape, so you can stay warm all winter long!
Don’t skip out on this important service for your heater. Call (817) 383-2788 to schedule heating maintenance in Weatherford or neighboring towns today.
How Often Should I Schedule Heater Maintenance?
Because we rely so heavily on our heaters in the colder months, they need to be inspected at least once a year. It is best to schedule heater maintenance in the early fall for a couple of reasons: 1) your heater has been sitting idle for months, and 2) you want to be sure that your heater is prepared to get you through winter without experiencing any breakdowns.
Why Is Heating Maintenance Important?
Your heater is a big investment, which means it needs to be taken care of. Heater maintenance is absolutely crucial when it comes to helping your system maintain peak performance. It can make a huge difference in the lifespan and performance of your heater.
Some of the most important benefits of heater maintenance include:
- Helps your system maintain peak performance for longer - Spend less money on installation and replacement costs by subscribing to regular visits from our heating maintenance professionals.
- Prevents serious breakdowns and repairs - With regular visits from our Weatherford heating maintenance experts, you'll spend less money on repairs as they'll be less common and severe
- Enhances indoor comfort - The older your heating system gets the less air it can move and components may not operate at maximum efficiency. Regular tune ups and maintenance can greatly improve your indoor comfort and air quality.
- Lowers your utility bills - When your unit is working optimally, it required less energy to achieve the thermostat's temperature.
- Increases the energy efficiency of your system - Not only does this lead to lower utility bills, but it will lessen your homes carbon footprint as well.
- Helps you stay under warranty - Not all manufacturer warranties are the same, but a common denominator of a lot of them is that the units need to be regularly maintained.
- Allows for more predictable spending - If you're the type that likes to budget ahead of time for spending, then consult our Weatherford heating maintenance experts. Not only can emergency repairs add up, but they eat into savings.
- Keeps your system operating safely - With gas units, you never really can be sure that a gas leak won't happen, but heating maintenance can help prevent those unsafe situations as well as electrical fires caused by electrical furnaces.
These benefits are far too good to ignore. In fact, skipping even just one year of heater maintenance can have a significant impact on the health and performance of your system. A system that is not properly maintained is usually expected to last half as long as a system that is tuned up yearly.
What Can I Expect During a Heater Maintenance Appointment?
Heater maintenance is a very involved process that needs to be handled by a professional. Sure, there are things you can do on your own, such as regularly changing out the filter and ensuring that the area around your heater is free of debris, but the bulk of heater maintenance needs to be handled by experts.
During a maintenance appointment, you can expect your technician to:
- Inspect, test, and calibrate the thermostat
- Inspect the burner flame
- Check the air filter
- Inspect and run safety checks on all working components
- Examine ductwork
- Lubricate mechanical equipment
- Clean any dirty components
- Determine if any repairs are necessary
Our Weatherford heater maintenance experts have the tools, training, and technology to keep your system in top shape. If we discover any problem areas during our inspection, we will recommend repairs.
Backed by nearly six decades of service experience, Hobson AC is the team you can trust. We are dedicated to keeping your home safe and comfortable for you and your family. When it comes to taking care of your home’s most integral systems, turn to the team that always works with your best interests in mind. Our Weatherford heater maintenance specialists are here to help you keep your system in great condition, so you don’t have to worry about costly repairs.
To ensure you receive premium-quality service, our heating team offers the following guarantees:
- Fixed right or it’s free
- Fixed right the first time
- Free second opinion
- 100% satisfaction
With Hobson AC on your side, your home is in the hands of the most qualified and trusted experts around.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 383-2788 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.