Heating Replacement in Weatherford
Heating Installation in Weatherford To Keep Your Home Warm All Winter Long!
Is your heater no longer up to the task of keeping your home comfortable? Are you looking to upgrade your existing system so you can maximize your at-home comfort? If so, Hobson AC is here to help. Since 1962, our team of qualified experts has provided premium-quality heater replacement services in Weatherford. As a leader in the HVAC industry, we have access to the highest performing, most energy-efficient heating equipment on the market. We guarantee that we will find the system that best meets your needs and fits your budget.
How Often Do I Need to Replace My Heater?
Whereas air conditioners typically last between 10 and 15 years, heating systems last around 15 to 20 years. These systems are designed to last, but in order to keep your system around for as long as possible, maintenance is crucial. Skipping out on routine maintenance can cut your system’s lifetime in half.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Heater
It is incredibly important to be aware of the signs that your heater is on its way out the door. The last thing you want is for you and your family to be left out in the cold with a completely broken down heater.
Signs that you may need to replacement with a new heating installation include:
- The pilot light is yellow - If your heating isn't turning on properly and the pilot light at all or its usual color then give us a call to come in and inspect your unit.
- Your home is never warm enough - Cold spots usually happen because of blocked air vents or ducts that need repair. If something is wrong with your heating element it could be time for a new heating installation.
- There is a burning smell coming from your vents - While your heating is supposed to heat you up, it's not supposed to emit the smell of something burning.
- The temperature on your thermostat never matches the temperature in your home - First have us in to make sure it's not your thermostat that can be fixed, and then it may be time to consult our Weatherford heating installation experts.
- Your system is over 15 years old - Exactly how long your unit lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels so if it's older than 15 years think twice before sinking more money into repair.
- Your heater breaks down frequently - At some point the umpteenth repair call is going to cost more than a new heating installation so make the switch sooner rather than later.
- Your heater turns on and shuts off constantly - This can either be happening because your heating unit is too big for your home or maybe your compressor is on the fritz.
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home - As heating units age they can take a toll on indoor air quality. Call in our Weatherford heating installation experts to inspect your unit and see if you could use an upgrade.
If you notice any of these signs, or any other signs that your heater isn’t up to the task of keeping your home comfortable, reach out to our heating professionals. We will carefully inspect your system and determine if repair or replacement is necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Upgrading My Heater?
While installing a brand-new heating system might seem like a big undertaking, it is completely worth it. A new heater will lower your utility bills, be more energy efficient, experience fewer breakdowns, enhance your indoor comfort, and come with improved safety features. You can enjoy a more powerful heating experience and rest easy knowing your home and family will be more comfortable all winter long!
At Hobson AC, we understand that a brand-new heating system is a big investment. Our Weatherford heater replacement team is here to make the replacement process as smooth as possible. From start to finish, our team offers guidance, advice, and unwavering support. We will carefully walk you through the process, work with you to determine your comfort needs, and select and install the best possible system for your home.
To show you how much we care about providing unparalleled service, we offer the following guarantees on all our services:
- Fixed right or it’s free
- Fixed right the first time
- 100% satisfaction
- Free second opinions
Don’t settle for just any heating and air conditioning company. Turn to the team that always works with your best interests in mind. The team at Hobson AC isn’t comfortable until you are!
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 383-2788 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
No After-Hour Fees
We offer the same affordable prices no matter when you use our services!