Mineral Wells AC Repair
Providing Exceptional Service Since 1962!
If your air conditioner isn’t working right, you need a team of technicians upon which you can truly rely. Here at Hobson AC, we are in the business of keeping your home cool and your family comfortable. When your system is acting up, our Mineral Wells AC repair pros will be there to provide a thorough inspection, find the cause of the problem, explain your options to you, and implement the best possible solution. You can count on us to have your system up and running in no time.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Air conditioning problems can quickly worsen, so it is always a good idea to bring someone in as soon as you notice something is wrong with your system.
You need to schedule a service with our AC repair pros in Mineral Wells if:
- Some rooms in your home are much cooler than others
- Your AC makes loud banging, screeching, or rattling sounds
- The air coming from your registers smells funky
- Your outside unit is frozen or leaking
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your airflow is really weak
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the temperature on the thermostat
- Your AC is cycling on and off constantly
In our nearly 60 years of service experience, we have seen and resolved every kind of air conditioning problem imaginable, and we guarantee we have a solution for yours. No problem is too big or too small for our techs to take care of quickly and effectively.
How to Avoid AC Repairs
While not all repairs are avoidable, there are a few things you can do to significantly reduce your chances of running into system problems. Routine maintenance is one of the most important, yet overlooked, tasks for homeowners.
Key maintenance tasks include:
- Ensuring nothing is blocking your air registers
- Clearing away any leaves, branches, or yard tools that are blocking your outside unit
- Replacing your air filter every 1-3 months
- Scheduling professional tune-ups once a year (preferably in early spring)
During a tune-up, your technician inspects every component of your system, runs a full safety and performance check, lubricates motor parts, tightens loose electrical connections, cleans dirty components, and makes suggestions for system improvements.
Professional system maintenance can make a massive difference in your system’s performance. It can significantly reduce the risk of repairs, increase energy efficiency, lower monthly energy bills, improve at-home comfort, improve airflow, and more. By scheduling a tune-up each spring, you can ensure your air conditioner is prepared to beat the summer heat and keep your family cool all season long.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My AC?
Sometimes, when your AC isn’t working properly, a repair is only a temporary band-aid. It is a good idea to know when replacement is the better option so you can avoid wasting money on repairs that won’t truly fix your system.
Signs you need to replace your AC include:
- Your AC is more than 10 years old
- You have paid for several costly repairs in the last few years
- Your monthly utility bills are consistently through the roof
- Your home is never comfortable enough
We understand that installing a new air conditioner might seem like an overwhelming task, but our Mineral Wells AC replacement pros make it easy as can be. We have access to the top-rated, most energy-efficient equipment on the market, and guarantee we can find the best system for your home.
Call Hobson AC Today!
There is nothing worse than being left without a functioning AC when you need it most. If you are having an air conditioning emergency, don’t worry. Hobson AC is on call and ready to provide you with the top-quality service you need when you need it most. We provide 24/7 emergency AC repairs (with no after-hours fees) because we know that some problems simply cannot wait until the next business day to be taken care of.
In addition to 24/7 service, our team offers:
- Free second opinions
- Flat-rate pricing
- A fixed right or it’s free guarantee
Keeping your family comfortable is our main concern, which is why you will never catch our team cutting corners or settling for work that is “good enough.” Instead, we complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Schedule AC repair in Mineral Wells by calling (817) 383-2788!