Grandbury AC Repair & Replacement
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best
At Hobson AC, we understand that a smooth-running home makes for a happy family. If your air conditioner stops working the way it should, don’t worry. Our team of highly trained and fully qualified technicians is here to help. Since 1962, our family has been committed to taking care of yours. That means you can count on us to always deliver the most reliable AC repair and replacement in Grandbury. No matter the problem at hand, we can determine the exact cause of the problem, explain your options to you, and implement the best possible solution. And, as a leader in the HVAC industry, we are familiar with and have access to all makes and models of air conditioning equipment.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
When your air conditioner is on the fritz, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Consider the following factors when deciding whether to repair or replace your system:
- Age: If your system is less than 10 years old, a repair should solve the problem at hand. If your system is 10 years or older, a problem indicates that it is on its way out the door.
- Efficiency: A system that needs to be replaced will often run constantly in an effort to cool your home. If your system is always running and your monthly energy bills are through the roof, your system probably needs to be replaced.
- Repairs: A system that requires frequent repairs is showing signs that it is headed towards failure. On the other hand, a system that rarely, if ever, requires repairs probably doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Comfort: If your AC can’t quite seem to ever keep your home cool enough, certain rooms are much colder than others, your airflow is weak, and you have a bunch of dust around your home, it is time for a comfort upgrade.
If you are still unsure about what to do, bring in Hobson AC. Our Grandbury AC repair and replacement professionals are here to help. We can carefully inspect your entire system, assess its condition, and offer you our honest, professional advice. If the time has come to replace your system, we have access to the highest performing, most reliable equipment on the market. We can work closely with you to understand your comfort needs before selecting the perfect system for your home.
How to Prevent AC Repairs
Did you know that nearly all air conditioning repairs are preventable? One of the leading causes of air conditioning breakdowns is a lack of proper maintenance. Much like your vehicle, your AC system needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional. Hobson AC recommends having your system tuned up every spring to ensure it is prepared to keep your family cool and comfortable all summer long.
Some of the key benefits of AC maintenance include:
- Helps your system run more efficiently
- Lowers your monthly energy bills
- Ensures more even airflow
- Improves your indoor air quality
- Extends the lifespan of your system
- Prevents AC breakdowns and repairs
Skipping out on routine maintenance can shorten the life expectancy of your system by years. Check out our Club Memberships to learn more about how Hobson AC can keep your home comfort systems in top shape and help you avoid costly repairs.
Why Choose Hobson AC?
As the most trusted and recognized name in the business, customers choose Hobson AC time and time again because we consistently deliver exceptional results. We understand just how important it is for you to maintain a comfortable home for your family, which is why we always go the extra mile to provide the service you deserve. When you turn to Hobson AC, you can expect free estimates, upfront pricing, exceptional communication, no after-hours charges, friendly and respectful technicians, a job done right the first time, every time, and unparalleled customer care.
We also understand that HVAC emergencies often cannot wait until the next business day to be treated. If your air conditioner breaks down at the worst possible time, we will be there to take care of the problem. Our team is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get the service you need, when you need it most. Call (817) 383-2788 to make an appointment.