Weatherford AC Maintenance
AC Tune Ups To Keep Your System in Top Shape
Many homeowners don’t realize how important routine AC service is. Much like your car, your air conditioner needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up in order to ensure it maintains peak performance. If you can’t remember the last time you had your AC looked at, turn to Hobson AC. Our Weatherford AC maintenance professionals have the advanced tools and technology necessary to keep your AC in top shape, so you and your family can stay cool all summer long. Don’t skip out on taking proper care of one of your home’s most integral systems. Instead, trust our team to take care of your AC and keep your home comfortable as can be.
How Often Should I Schedule Routine Maintenance?
Experts say that routine maintenance should take place at least once a year, preferably in the early spring. By having your system tuned up before the heat rolls in, you can ensure that your home is cool and comfortable all summer long. Skipping out on maintenance for even just one year can seriously impact its health and efficiency.
What Can I Expect During an AC Maintenance Appointment?
During your yearly maintenance appointment, our service tech will ensure your system is in the best shape possible.
To better understand what you can expect, here is what is involved in a routine tune-up:
- Carefully inspect each component of AC system – We must ensure that every part of your AC is functioning safely and properly.
- Examine exposed ductwork – We make sure that ductwork is not damaged. Any broken ductwork can cause a significant decrease in system efficiency.
- Test thermostat – We check to ensure that your thermostat is operating properly.
- Replace air filters – Air filters needs to be changed out approximately once every 3 months. Dirty or clogged filters affect your airflow and the efficiency of your system.
- Lubricate motor components – Certain moving components of your AC need to be lubricated to ensure proper function and efficiency.
- Tighten any loose electrical connections – Loose electrical connections pose a serious safety risk and can significantly affect the performance of your AC.
- Check refrigerant levels – We check to be sure that refrigerant levels remain the same. A drop in refrigerant indicates a possible leak.
- Clean condensate drain – A dirty condensate drain can lead to a clog in your system. This needs to be cleaned regularly to prevent breakdowns.
What Are the Benefits of AC Maintenance?
Routine maintenance provides many benefits to you, your home and your environment. These benefits of AC maintenance include but are not limited to:
- Increases system efficiency - When your AC unit is operating at maximum efficiency, you achieve the same level of indoor air temperature with less electricity than you would without regular AC maintenance.
- Reduces your energy consumption - When you schedule regular visits from our Weatherford ac maintenance experts, your AC will have a lesser impact on your electrical bill and carbon footprint as well.
- Lowers your utility bills - One plus of having an energy efficient unit is that it'll decrease how much you spend on your electrical bill because it's closer to 100%
- Reduces the amount of dust around your home - Dust tends to accumulate on unused HVAC units so when your AC hasn't been used or maintained in a while it could spread dust all over your home.
- Improves your indoor air quality - A poorly maintained HVAC unit can take a toll on your indoor air quality so make sure to schedule regular visits from our AC tune up experts to see to it that your unit isn't negatively impacting yours.
- Improves your airflow - When parts wear down and your AC is running on broken pieces it won't get you the performance you've grown dependent on.
- Ensures more even temperature regulation - A unit that hasn't been serviced routinely could be a burden on your indoor air temperature and how it is regulated.
- Lengthens the life of your unit - If you want to spend as little as possible on your HVAC replacement costs, then consult our AC maintenance specialists today to elongate the life of your current unit.
- Reduces the chances of AC breakdowns - This increase in reliability doesn't only help you maintain peace of mind, but it helps avoid the cost of emergency repairs.
- Ensures your system maintains peak performance - Breakdowns and mishaps are only natural when your AC isn't maintained regularly. Make sure to subscribe to routine AC maintenance to get the most out of each and every unit.
- Keeps your home more comfortable - When your AC is operating at 100% and not breaking down then your indoor air comfort is enhanced.
Passing up on routine maintenance would be a huge mistake. Lack of maintenance can cut your systems lifespan in half and leave your family without a properly functioning AC when you need it most.
Turn to Hobson AC for your Weatherford AC maintenance needs. Call (817) 383-2788 today.
Since 1962, the team here at Hobson AC has provided careful, reliable air conditioning service to countless residents. As a third-generation, family-owned company, we believe that there is nothing more important than taking care of your home and keeping your family safe and comfortable. When you trust us with your AC maintenance in Weatherford, we will treat your home as if it were our own, providing careful service, reliable repairs, and lasting solutions. Let us help take care of your air conditioner and keep you cool all summer long!
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 383-2788 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
No After-Hour Fees
We offer the same affordable prices no matter when you use our services!