Electrician in Weatherford
Qualified Experts Protecting Your Home
These days, we rely heavily on our electrical systems to run our home. From our televisions to our microwaves to our computers to our lights, we simply cannot function without electricity. When something is wrong with your electrical system, you need to know that you have a team of qualified experts on your side to deliver fast, reliable repairs. At Hobson AC, our team knows what it takes to keep your home safe and protected. Since 1962, our experts have taken care of countless homes and have the tools, training, and technology to perform any electrical repair, replacement, or new installation you may need. Our Weatherford electricians get the job done right the first time, every time because your safety and comfort are our top priorities.
Our Electrical Services in Weatherford
The team here at Hobson AC is committed to delivering the top-quality service you deserve at a price you can afford. We believe that every homeowner deserves access to reliable electrical service, which is why we offer competitive rates, free, upfront estimates, special financing, and incredible warranties.
To ensure you receive exactly the service you deserve, our team offers a comprehensive set of services, including:
- Lighting installations
- Whole-house rewiring
- New installations
- Generator repairs and installations
- Outlet repairs and installations
- Electrical panel inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical inspections
- Whole-home surge protection
- Electrical troubleshooting
And, every service we offer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing your home will be taken care of.
Signs You Need to Call an Electrician
Electrical problems of all kinds should be taken very seriously. Even seemingly minor problems can progressively worsen over time and cause electrical emergencies such as a fire. In fact, the leading cause of residential fires is electrical system malfunctions. So, the moment you notice that something is wrong with your system, we recommend bringing in the professionals.
Signs you need to call an electrician include:
- Your lights are buzzing
- There are burning odors coming from your outlets
- Your circuit breaker trips frequently
- You have exposed wires that are frayed or chewed
- Your lights are flickering
- Some of your outlets or light switches don’t work
- Your outlets spark when you plug or unplug appliances
- You receive a shock when you touch an outlet or a light switch
- You can hear buzzing within the walls
- You have to use a lot of extension cords in order to plug in all your appliances
No matter how complex the problem, our qualified electricians have state-of-the-art tools and technology to implement reliable solutions.
Do I Need to Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
Your electrical panel, or main breaker box, plays a critical role in powering your home. As the system responsible for safely distributing power throughout your home, it is important that this system functions properly. It is also important to recognize when your electrical panel needs to be replaced or upgraded because a malfunctioning panel can destroy your appliances and even start a fire.
Some of the common signs that it is time to upgrade your electrical panel include:
- Your panel is more than 20 years old
- Your lights are flickering or too dim
- Your circuit breaker trips multiple times a week
- Your electrical panel is visibly rusted
- You are adding on to your home
- Your family’s electrical needs are growing
- Your electrical panel is warm
- Your outlets are scorched
- You receive electrical shocks when you touch your appliances
When you call on Hobson AC for an electrical panel upgrade, we will carefully inspect your home, assess your electrical needs, and perform a perfect installation.
Call (817) 383-2788 to request an initial estimate today!
Electrical work is not easy, but we are happy to take on the task of protecting your home and offering safe, dependable electrical services in Weatherford. As a third-generation, family-owned company, we understand just how important it is to take care of your home and keep your family safe. When you experience electrical problems, you need to know you can get help right away, which is why our team is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your home suffered an electrical fire, your outlets are burnt, you can smell burning odors coming from your outlets, or you are experiencing any other kind of electrical emergency, reach out to our team and we will be there right away to get your system back up and running again.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 383-2788 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.